- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Police report 4/4/09
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Charlotte M. Wren, 30, 2416 Hilltop Lane, was arrested on suspicion of stealing and fraudulent use of a credit device.
* Trey A. Simpson, 1640 Spanish St., was arrested on suspicion of marijuana possession and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Charles D. Demolle, 24, 822 Good Hope St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute and resisting arrest.
* Angela M. Miles, 25, of Arnold, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for forgery.
* Toni L. McLaughlin, 48, 510 N. Fountain St., Apt. 1, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for fraud and insufficient funds.
* Corris R. Tabb, 50, 223 S. Hanover St., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court for failure to pay fine for seat-belt violation.
* Darcell C. Moore, 21, 1080 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for 10 instances of failure to appear for failure to provide financial responsibility for vehicle, four instances of improper registration, a seat-belt violation, two instances of driving with a revoked operator's license and two instances of no operator's license.
* Lisa C. Niederkorn, 33, 653 County Road 341, Jackson, was arrested on a Cole County warrant for failure to appear for passing bad checks.
* Justin D. Brown, 19, 201 S. Lorimier St., Apt. A, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.
* Barry J. Bounds, 23, of St. Louis was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for property damage.
* Chondra N. Urhahn, 18, of Chaffee, Mo., received a summons for assault.
* An assault was reported.
* A vehicle luggage rack was reported stolen at 28 Saint Francis Drive.
* Lugnuts, a rim and center cap were reported stolen from a vehicle at 211 Saint Francis Drive.
* Money was reported stolen at 103 N. Clark Ave.
* A television was reported stolen at 319 N. Park Ave.
* Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kingshighway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 1006 Dearmore Court.
* A violation of an order of protection was reported.
* Tampering with the property of another was reported at Pacific and William streets.
* Harassment was reported.
* A 47-year-old woman was placed in protective custody.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A theft was reported in the 100 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* Harassment was reported in the 600 block of North Maryland Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 2500 block of St. Andrews Court.
Cape Girardeau County
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Bobby G. Hosey, 55, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to drive on the right half of the roadway.
* Heather J. Beck, 35, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of burglary and assault.
* Ronald L. Gilbert Jr., 19, of Jackson was arrested on a Perry County warrant for failure to appear for driving while suspended.
* Jennifer L. Morton, 22, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of burglary and stealing.
* Kody R. Engler, 23, of Oak Ridge was arrested on two counts of burglary and two counts of stealing.
* Clinton J. Reynolds, 17, of Leopold, Mo., was arrested on three counts of burglary and three counts of stealing.
* Robert F. Summer, 26, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of fraudulent use of a credit device.