- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- Sands Pancake House moving to Morgan Oak location (8/11/17)1
- Cape movie theater to feature recliners, new food and drink options (8/11/17)3
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- Teen convicted of shooting area woman in 2015 (8/13/17)
- Man accused of making terror threats against dental office (8/13/17)
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Judge hears Mosby's formerly suppressed confession at Robinson hearing (8/9/17)
- $34 million student housing project on schedule, developer says (8/14/17)2
Fender Names Small Town Boyz in TOP 50 U.S. Bands
Small Town Boyz have been named one of the TOP 50 bands in the 2009 Fender Road Worn Competion, but it's not over yet. Small Town Boyz are now competing for the TOP 25 ROUND in this competition that has spanned all across the U.S.
One of the band members commented, "Hundreds have been cut from the competition, so we feel very fortunate to still be in this! We couldn't do this without our friends, family, and community support."
This round of the competition ends on APRIL 13th, so get your votes in now by copying the following into your address bar and signing up for an account:
Please vote daily. The band will receive extra points if you create a profile and add yourself as a FAN. For a complete explanation and link to the Fender site, you may go to: www.smalltownboyz.com