- Krispy Kreme coming to Cape Girardeau (12/14/17)2
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Two Cape County residents, including former Jackson police officer, face burglary charges in Colorado (12/12/17)
- Cape schools to get two new principals, assistant superintendent (12/13/17)1
- Kelso resident brings home $60K in lottery winnings (12/14/17)
- Three-vehicle wreck ends up with parked car crashing through business wall (12/16/17)3
- Insurance building's renovation part of Coalter family's commitment to region (12/15/17)3
- New regents president named after Knudtson decides not to seek second term (12/18/17)
- Southeast rings bell for 807 December graduates (12/18/17)
Fender Names Small Town Boyz in TOP 50 U.S. Bands
Small Town Boyz have been named one of the TOP 50 bands in the 2009 Fender Road Worn Competion, but it's not over yet. Small Town Boyz are now competing for the TOP 25 ROUND in this competition that has spanned all across the U.S.
One of the band members commented, "Hundreds have been cut from the competition, so we feel very fortunate to still be in this! We couldn't do this without our friends, family, and community support."
This round of the competition ends on APRIL 13th, so get your votes in now by copying the following into your address bar and signing up for an account:
Please vote daily. The band will receive extra points if you create a profile and add yourself as a FAN. For a complete explanation and link to the Fender site, you may go to: www.smalltownboyz.com