- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Politics to profits: Brothers launch new investing concept on Wall Street (10/19/17)1
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- Food Giant in Chaffee is robbed (10/17/17)
- Owner of dinosaur relics demands new board of directors, business plan at Bollinger County Museum (10/17/17)
Fender Names Small Town Boyz in TOP 50 U.S. Bands
Small Town Boyz have been named one of the TOP 50 bands in the 2009 Fender Road Worn Competion, but it's not over yet. Small Town Boyz are now competing for the TOP 25 ROUND in this competition that has spanned all across the U.S.
One of the band members commented, "Hundreds have been cut from the competition, so we feel very fortunate to still be in this! We couldn't do this without our friends, family, and community support."
This round of the competition ends on APRIL 13th, so get your votes in now by copying the following into your address bar and signing up for an account:
Please vote daily. The band will receive extra points if you create a profile and add yourself as a FAN. For a complete explanation and link to the Fender site, you may go to: www.smalltownboyz.com