- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
Fender Names Small Town Boyz in TOP 50 U.S. Bands
Small Town Boyz have been named one of the TOP 50 bands in the 2009 Fender Road Worn Competion, but it's not over yet. Small Town Boyz are now competing for the TOP 25 ROUND in this competition that has spanned all across the U.S.
One of the band members commented, "Hundreds have been cut from the competition, so we feel very fortunate to still be in this! We couldn't do this without our friends, family, and community support."
This round of the competition ends on APRIL 13th, so get your votes in now by copying the following into your address bar and signing up for an account:
Please vote daily. The band will receive extra points if you create a profile and add yourself as a FAN. For a complete explanation and link to the Fender site, you may go to: www.smalltownboyz.com