- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
The pathway of light
Approximately 100 people attended the Night of Remembrance, a special ceremony to honor the memory of loved ones, held in the Healing Garden on Monday at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
The ceremony, which featured singing, prayer and readings, was part of the Luminaries for Life fund-raising campaign to support the Gene E. Huckstep Emergency Center - Level III Trauma Center at Saint Francis.