- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Kamp - 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. Alvin W. Kamp of Jackson celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner Dec. 19, 2008, at Port Cape Girardeau.
Hosts were his daughter, Deborah Clifton of Cape Girardeau, and her son, Lee Fronabarger of Carbondale, Ill.
Guests attended from Cape Girardeau, Jackson, Millersville, and Willow Springs, Mo., and Carbondale.
Kamp and Rada Lou Miller Fronabarger were married Dec. 19, 1958, at St. Paul Lutheran Church by the late Rev. Walter Keisker.
They have one grandson, Chris Clifton of Jackson.