- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Police report 3/30/09
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject was in custody for assault on a law enforcement officer, property damage, resisting arrest, possession of a controlled substance and driving while revoked.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges for theft.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges for forgery.
* Olivia L. Porsche, 18, 59 N. Park Ave., Apt. A, was arrested on suspicion of theft.
* Keitric D. Carter, 25, of Tamms, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for suspended operator's license.
* Michael B. Huffstutler, 46, was arrested on suspicion of property damage.
* A cell phone and prescription medications were reported stolen from 232 Shirley Drive.
* Clair's, 3049 William St., reported the theft of sunglasses.
* A camera, CDs and an iPod were reported stolen from 330 Siemers Drive.
* Two purses were reported stolen in the 1300 block of North Henderson Street.
* A computer was reported stolen and a vehicle was reported damaged in the 100 block of Broadway.
* Accidental property damage was reported at 3439 William St.
* Property was reported damaged at 2109 Yorktown St.
* Property was reported damaged at 126 S. Hanover St.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Steven M. Mueller, 23, 2532 Braun Drive, was issued a summons for a seat-belt violation.
* Kyle D. Mayberry, 17, 117 Binghampton Drive, was issued a summons for speeding.
* A theft was reported in the 500 block of Michal Anna Street.
* Property was reported damaged in the 1000 block of Kent Street.
* Property was reported damaged in the 200 block of North High Street.
* Fraud was reported in the 4900 block of Pinedale Drive.
* Harassment was reported in the 200 block of South Bast Street.