Police report 03/29/09
Sunday, March 29, 2009
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jacob G. Schlamer, 18, of Thebes, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, being a minor in possession, no seat belts and operating a motor vehicle with no headlights.
* Kenneth D. Hester, 29, 1404 Lexington Ave., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and driving while revoked.
* Travis L. Gipson, 24, address not given, was arrested on a warrant.
* Randy L. Barton, 21, of Scott City was arrested on suspicion of stealing two pool cues and case.
* Angela M. Kertz, 34, of Ste. Genevieve, Mo., was arrested on four Hillsboro, Mo., warrants for failure to appear for summonses.
* Darryl L. Jones Jr., 22, 627 N. Fountain St., was arrest on suspicion of possession of marijuana.
* Sharon D. Taylor, 28, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a warrant for contempt of court.
* A juvenile was arrested on a warrant.
* Johnny L. Johnson, 31, 722 Jefferson Ave., was issued summonses for walking in the street and false declaration.
* Second-degree domestic assault was reported.
* Third-degree assault was reported.
* First-degree burglary and unlawful use of a weapon were reported at 1217 Jefferson Ave. A 16-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court.
* Burglary was reported at 3193 County Road 645.
* Jewelry was reported stolen at 3125 Beavercreek Drive.
* A bowling ball was reported stolen at 3029 Mimosa Drive.
* A softball bat was reported stolen at 829 S. Kingshighway.
* A 27-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A stolen handgun was recovered at 475 Kell Farm Drive.
* A forgery was reported at 111 S. Broadview St.
* Two 14-year-old boys and a 15-year-old boy were cited into juvenile court for curfew violation.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jennifer J. Chapman, 29, 828 Dorothy Drive, was arrested on a St. Francois County warrant.
* Dubcan T. Hahs, 21, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Jackson warrant for failure to appear.
* A theft was reported in the 2300 block of Garrett Lane.
* A theft was reported in the 100 block of Tracy Street.
* A theft was reported in the 500 block of West Main Street.
* Property damage was reported in the 600 block of Sue Drive.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 1600 block of West Independence Street.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 900 block of West Independence Street.
* Two domestic disturbances were reported in the 200 block of North Shawnee Boulevard.
* Trespassing was reported in the 100 block of South Neal Street.