- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Morgan - Koerber
April Kay Morgan and Dustin Michael Koerber were united in marriage Nov. 1, 2008, at Trinity Lutheran Church. Gary Hoffstetter performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Katie Morgan of Gordonville and Rick Morgan of Jackson. The groom is the son of Mark and Susan Koerber of Gordonville.
Matron of honor was Tracy Russell of Jackson, aunt of the bride. Bridesmaids were Krystina Jackson of Gordonville, sister of the groom; Lanae Zoellner of Perryville, Mo.; Jordan Russell of Jackson, cousin of the bride; and Ashley Koerber of Gordonville. Junior bridesmaid was Karlye Russell of Jackson, cousin of the bride.
Derek Birk of Jackson was best man. Groomsmen were Randy Morris Jr. of Jackson; Michael Putz of Millersville; Justin Koerber of Gordonville, cousin of the groom; and Brent Raines of Cape Girardeau. Ushers were Blaine Russell of Jackson, uncle of the bride, and Jerry Jackson of Gordonville, brother-in-law of the groom.
Candlelighters were Ashley Borgfield of Jackson and Rebecca Burger of Oran, Mo.
Flower girl was Ellie Borders, daughter of Johnny and Amy Borders of Zalma, Mo., niece of the bride. Ringbearer was Ashtin Koerber, son of Justin and Ashley Koerber, and cousin of the groom.
Lindsey Miesner and Heather McHughs were guest book attendants.
The reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Oct. 31 at Gordonville Grill.
Mrs. Koerber is a 2002 graduate of Jackson High School. She expects to receive a degree in nursing from Southeast Missouri Hospital College of Nursing and Health Sciences in May 2010. She is employed at Saint Francis Medical Center.
The groom is a 2002 graduate of Jackson High School. He attended Mineral Area College. He is a firefighter with Cape Girardeau Fire Department.
The couple resides in Gordonville.