- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
What's happening today 3/29/09
Community Meal at the Red Door
Christ Episcopal Church opens its doors for a free community meal from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. with a variety of homemade soups, grilled sandwiches and dessert. The chuch is at is 101 N. Fountain St.
Whole-hog sausage breakfast
A breakfast sponsored by Fourth Degree Assembly No. 2283 Knights of Columbus features whole-hog sausage, eggs, pancakes, fruit cocktail and drink from 7 to 11:30 a.m. at Knights of Columbus, U.S. 61 in Scott City. Children younger than 6 eat free.
Spring Fling Dance
There will be a spring fling dance with music by Crossed Timbers from 2 to 5 p.m. at Jackson Senior Center, 2690 Travelers Way, Jackson, Mo.
Faculty Showcase Series
The Department of Music faculty will have an annual showcase. Laura Ross will play the oboe along with Gary Miller on harpsicord at 3 p.m. at the River Campus, Shuck Recital Hall. For more information call 651-2265.