- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Farrow - Briner
Sarah Louise Farrow and Neil Christopher Briner were married June 21, 2008, at Bollinger Mill State Historic Site. Morris Cobb performed the ceremony. Keyboardist was Justin Briner of Holten, Kan., cousin of the groom. Vocalist was Ashley Reed of Oak Ridge.
Parents of the couple are Sam and Theresa Farrow of Jackson, and Tim and Janelle Briner of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Melissa Langston of Jackson. Bridesmaids were Ashley Reed; Lindsay Brown of St. Louis, cousin of the bride; Samantha Myer of Millersville; Amanda Farrow of Jackson, sister of the bride; and Nikki Fluegge of Jackson, cousin of the bride.
Dustin Fluegge of Jackson, cousin of the bride, was best man. Groomsmen were Tyler Gill of Jackson; Nathan Briner of Cape Girardeau and Nick Briner of Jackson, brothers of the groom; Scott Lang and Brock Howard of Jackson. Ushers were Cole Humphrey and Mike Matthews of Jackson.
Candlelighters were Amber and Jenni Tenholder of Cape Girardeau.
Flower girl was Ava Trickey, daughter of the bride.
Shayla Briner of Holten, cousin of the groom, attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner June 20 at Bollinger Mill.
Mrs. Briner is a 2003 graduate of Jackson High School. She is pursuing a degree in nursing at Southeast Missouri Hospital College of Nursing and Health Sciences. She is employed at Southeast Hospital.
The groom is a 2004 graduate of Jackson High School. He received a bachelor's degree in construction management and design from Southeast Missouri State University in 2008.
After a wedding trip to Playa del Carmen, Mexico, the couple is residing in Jackson.