- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Becky Reiker and Mike Erzfeld announce their engagement. She is the daughter of JoAnn Reiker of Cape Girardeau, and the late Robert Reiker. Erzfeld is the son of Herman and Lunette Erzfeld of Uniontown, Mo.
Reiker is a 1984 graduate of Notre Dame High School, and a 1989 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed at Metro Title Inc.
Erzfeld is a 1987 graduate of Perryville High School, a 1992 graduate of Southeast, and received a master's degree in finance from Southwest Missouri State University in 1996. He is owner of Custom Events and the Cape Girardeau School of Real Estate.
The couple plans to be married Nov. 26, 2005, in Cape Girardeau.