- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Trinity Lutheran Church in Friedheim was the setting May 8, 2004, for the wedding of Sarah LouAnne Moore and Matthew Anthony Preusser. The Rev. David Burge performed the ceremony. Soloists were Nollie Moore Jr. of Columbia, Mo., brother of the bride, and Brittany Moore of Pocahontas, sister-in-law of the bride.
Parents of the couple are Nollie and Rhonda Moore of Pocahontas, and Anthony and Iris Preusser of Friedheim.
Maid of honor was Amanda Hahs of Friedheim. Matron of honor was Bobbie Cathcart of Jackson, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Laura Watson and Jeanna Moore, sister of the bride, both of Jackson.
Duran Engler of Friedheim served as best man. Groomsmen were Brian Glueck of Daisy; Ryan Medlin of Jackson and Luke Meystedt of Cape Girardeau, both cousins of the groom. Ushers were Jason Mueller of Perryville and Clayton Ruesler of Friedheim.
Candlelighters were Ashley Cathcart of Jackson, niece of the bride, and Kaitlyn Scheeter of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the groom.
Flower girl was Mallory Meystedt of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the groom. Ringbearer was Isaak Moore of Pocahontas, nephew of the bride.
Sara Goodson, cousin of the groom, attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson. Servers were Gretchen Moore, sister-in-law of the bride, and Dana Ulrich.
The rehearsal dinner was held May 7 in Friedheim.
Mrs. Preusser is a graduate of Jackson High School. She is employed in the Radiology Department at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is a graduate of Oak Ridge High School. He is employed by Fronabarger Concreters Inc. in Oak Ridge.
The couple is residing in Friedheim.