- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Karry Kohlfeld and Travis Brim were married June 12, 2004, at St. Joseph Catholic Church at Apple Creek, Mo. The Rev. Anthony Datillo performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Larry and Karen Kohlfeld of Perryville. The groom is the son of Wayne and Marilyn Brim of Jackson.
Matron of honor was Andrea Ponder, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Brandy Zoellner and Lorelei Leible, cousins of the bride; Whitney McFall, Amie Iverson, Kendra Buchheit, Casey Kirn, and Ellen Person. Junior bridesmaid was Jennifer Moore, niece of the groom.
Scott Williams, brother-in-law of the groom, was best man. Groomsmen were Darren Rodgers, brother-in-law of the groom; Jeremiah Kohlfeld, brother of the bride; Scott Ponder, brother-in-law of the bride; Ben Gerdes, Corey Sinn, and Darin Bryant, Jason Myers. Honorary best man was Zachary Brim, son of the groom.
Candlelighters were Mary Zoellner, godmother of the bride, and Sharee Rollins, sister of the groom.
Flower girl was Alexandrea Ponder, daughter of Scott and Andrea Ponder, niece of the bride. Ringbearer was Brayden Williams, son of Scott and Renee Williams, nephew of the groom.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner June 11 at their home.
Mrs. Brim is a 2000 graduate of St. Vincent High School, and received a bachelor of science degree in biology from Maryville University in 2003. She is employed at St. Luke's Hospital in Chesterfield, Mo.
The groom is a 1993 graduate of Jackson High School, and 1994 graduate of Nashville Auto Diesel College. He is employed by Hazelwood School District.
The couple is residing in St. Charles, Mo.