- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Diane Sue Clifton and Randy Joe Elfrink exchanged vows July 24, 2004, at St. John's Catholic Church in Leopold, Mo. The Rev. Bill Huggins performed the ceremony. Organist was Mary Jansen, and soloist was Jill Bollinger.
The bride is the daughter of Laverne Clifton of Perryville. James and Rachel Elfrink of Leopold are parents of the groom.
The bride was presented in marriage by her mother and Bill Hahs.
Maid of honor was Jane Pohlman of Perryville. Bridesmaids were Kristi Jansen of Leopold, Carol Voshage, Cindy Hahs and Donna Burk, all of Jackson, and Emily Kelley of Leopold, sister of the groom.
Kenny Elfrink of Jackson was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Jerry Elfrink of Leopold and Kevin Elfrink of Anchorage, Alaska, brothers of the groom; Danny Scharenborg of Virginia, nephew of the groom; Eddie Stause of Leopold, and John Beckett of Cape Girardeau. Ushers were Gerald Eeftink of Oak Ridge and Andrew Jansen of DeSoto, Mo.
Guest book attendants were Vicki Ivy and Debbie Griffin.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Leopold.
The rehearsal dinner was also held at the KC Hall.
Mrs. Elfrink is employed by Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department.
The groom is an electrician with B.E. Electric.
After a wedding trip to Cozumel and Playa del Carmen, Mexico, the couple is residing in Oak Ridge.