- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Cheryl Renee Hendricks and Robert Warren Roeger were married Nov. 27, 2004, at Illmo United Methodist Church in Scott City. The Rev. Jim Woeltje performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Rutha Rogers of Cape Girardeau, and the late Carl Rogers of Scott City. The groom is the son of Warren and Beverly Roeger of Sun City, Ariz.
Their attendants were their children, Emily Hendricks of Cape Girardeau, Benjamin Roeger of Indianapolis, Ind., Edward Roeger of Columbia, Mo., and Tyler Roeger of Champaign, Ill.
Following the ceremony, a dinner was held at the Royal N'Orleans in Cape Girardeau.
The bride is a graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed by state of Missouri Workforce Development Division.
The groom is a graduate of Indiana University. He retired from Procter & Gamble in 2002, and is employed at Howard's Athletic Goods.
The couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.