- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Laurie McConnell and Larry Law exchanged wedding vows Oct. 9, 2004, at St. Mary Catholic Church in Delavan, Ill.
Warren and Florence McConnell of Delavan are parents of the bride. The groom is the son of Melvin and Dorothy Law of Scott City.
The bride's attendants were Ellen McConnell, Julie Carl, Angie Konz and Julie Manley.
The groom's attendants were Bryan Rogers, Jason Crumrine, Paul Petitt and Todd Wilkerson. Ushers were Ben Stephens, Matt Swayne and Brian McConnell.
Flower girl was Kenna McConnell. Ringbearer was Keegan McConnell.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at JB's Reception Center in Minier, Ill.
Mrs. Law received a bachelor's degree from Illinois State University. She is a business process analyst with Country Insurance and Financial Services.
The groom received bachelor degrees from Southeast Missouri State University. He is an application developer with Country Insurance and Financial Services.
After a wedding trip to Malta, the couple is residing in Bloomington, Ill.