- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Son to Brian Michael and Amber Waynette Timberlake of Whitewater, Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:31 a.m. Saturday, March 21, 2009. Name, Wyatt Patrick. Weight, 6 pounds, 15 ounces. Mrs. Timberlake is the former Amber White, daughter of Roy and Robin White of Jackson. She is a salesclerk at Roy's Tire and Auto. Timberlake is the son of Jim and Ruth Timberlake of Cape Girardeau. He is a mechanic at Roy's Tire and Auto.
Daughter to Anthony James Limbaugh and Amanda Leigh Brinkmeyer of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:13 a.m. Monday, March 23, 2009. Name, Taylen Grace. Weight, 6 pounds, 11 ounces. Second daughter. Ms. Brinkmeyer is the daughter of Amy Farrow and Steve Brinkmeyer of Cairo, Ill. She is a cosmetologist with The Designing Team. Limbaugh is the son of Anita Baker of Cape Girardeau and Michael Limbaugh of Mays Landing, N.J. He is owner/operator of Limbaugh Concrete and Construction LLC.