- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Son to Stephen B. Caldwell and Marsha L. French of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:42 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 30, 2004. Name, Brandon Luke. Weight, 5 pounds 14 ounces. First child. Ms. French is the daughter of Pat and Steve French of Fruitland. She is employed at Wendy's Old Fashioned Hamburgers. Caldwell is the son of Kathy and Lynn Geiser of Sikeston, Mo. He is employed at Pizza Hut.
Twin sons to Daniel Ray and Sara Ann Southard of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, Thursday, Dec. 2, 2004. Landon Ray was born at 12:08 p.m. and weighed 1 pound 6 ounces. Hunter Ray was born at 12:09 p.m. and weighed 1 pound 2 ounces. Mrs. Southard is the former Sara Burke, daughter of Bob and Mary Jane Burke of Cape Girardeau. She is employed at The ImageMaker. Southard is the son of Ray Southard and Marcia Southard-Ritter of Cape Girardeau, and the late C. John Ritter. He is employed at Cape United Auto Inc.
Daughter to Mark Phillip and Jacqueline Rae "Jacqui" Hobbs of Oran, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:56 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 7, 2004. Name, Taylor Ann. Weight, 8 pounds 2 ounces. First child. Mrs. Hobbs is the former Jacqueline Stanley, daughter of Jack Stanley of Marion, Ill., and the late Joyce Stanley. She is a deputy clerk with Scott County Recorder's Office. Hobbs is the son of George Hobbs of Oran. He is self-employed with Hobbs Farms.
Son to Mark A. and Sara E. Beattie of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:19 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 8, 2004. Name, Devin Paul. Weight, 8 pounds 4 ounces. Mrs. Beattie is the former Sara Watson, daughter of Bill and Kathy Watson of Cape Girardeau. She is employed by Dr. Gary Olson. Beattie is the son of Judy Beattie-Hicks of Cape Girardeau and Jim Beattie of Jackson. He is employed by Union Pacific Railroad.
Son to Shane Lee and Hope Michelle Walker of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:28 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 8, 2004. Name, Ethaneal Bruce. Weight, 8 pounds 12 ounces. First child. Mrs. Walker is the former Hope Compton, daughter of Kim and John Neal of El Dorado Springs, Mo. She is employed at Wireless Retail Inc. Walker is the son of John Walker and Susan Strain of El Dorado Springs and Jackie and David Lingle of Nevada, Mo. He is employed at Game Crazy.
Twin daughter and son to Monita Jordan of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, Wednesday, Dec. 8, 2004. Natahja Ann-Marie was born at 6:01 p.m. and weighed 5 pounds 7 ounces. DeZavion Tyler was born at 6:03 p.m. and weighed 3 pounds 12 ounces. Ms. Jordan is the daughter of Deborah Stonewall and Melvin Simpson of Cape Girardeau.