- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Singer Neal Boyd dies after struggle with health issues (6/12/18)1
- Feeding deer in Bollinger, Cape and Perry counties prohibited soon to help curb spread of CWD (6/13/18)7
- Couple charged in beating death at Brick's (6/13/18)
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)1
- Jackson natives compete in 260-mile canoe race (6/16/18)1
- New Zaxby's restaurant open in Cape (6/13/18)3
- New urban dance studio opens on Broadway (6/15/18)2
Thanks for wonderful article
To the editor:
In response to "Blankets to bring the dead to life": Thank you, Tony Rehagen, for your wonderful article on my mother, Anna Mae Rigdon. She is such a fabulous lady, and there are not enough words to describe her. I never knew the real reason she made the small blankets, but now I understand. Her hats are so amazing and are the rave if you happen to snatch one from her to give to a friend's newborn.
REGINA HERRON, Covington, Wash.