- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)30
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)7
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
Thanks for wonderful article
To the editor:
In response to "Blankets to bring the dead to life": Thank you, Tony Rehagen, for your wonderful article on my mother, Anna Mae Rigdon. She is such a fabulous lady, and there are not enough words to describe her. I never knew the real reason she made the small blankets, but now I understand. Her hats are so amazing and are the rave if you happen to snatch one from her to give to a friend's newborn.
REGINA HERRON, Covington, Wash.