- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Thanks for wonderful article
To the editor:
In response to "Blankets to bring the dead to life": Thank you, Tony Rehagen, for your wonderful article on my mother, Anna Mae Rigdon. She is such a fabulous lady, and there are not enough words to describe her. I never knew the real reason she made the small blankets, but now I understand. Her hats are so amazing and are the rave if you happen to snatch one from her to give to a friend's newborn.
REGINA HERRON, Covington, Wash.