- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)10
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)2
- 'I want to see how far I can go' (7/21/16)2
Thanks for wonderful article
To the editor:
In response to "Blankets to bring the dead to life": Thank you, Tony Rehagen, for your wonderful article on my mother, Anna Mae Rigdon. She is such a fabulous lady, and there are not enough words to describe her. I never knew the real reason she made the small blankets, but now I understand. Her hats are so amazing and are the rave if you happen to snatch one from her to give to a friend's newborn.
REGINA HERRON, Covington, Wash.