- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)25
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
Thanks for wonderful article
To the editor:
In response to "Blankets to bring the dead to life": Thank you, Tony Rehagen, for your wonderful article on my mother, Anna Mae Rigdon. She is such a fabulous lady, and there are not enough words to describe her. I never knew the real reason she made the small blankets, but now I understand. Her hats are so amazing and are the rave if you happen to snatch one from her to give to a friend's newborn.
REGINA HERRON, Covington, Wash.