- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Fire reports 12/17/04
Firefighters responded to the following items on Wednesday:
* At 5 p.m., farm accident on Liberty Road.
* At 5:47 p.m., emergency medical service at 3049 William St.
* At 8:23 p.m., citizen's assist at 611 S. West End Blvd.
Firefighters responded to the following items on Thursday:
* At 1:23 a.m., emergency medical service in the 800 block of North Sprigg Street.
* At 2:53 p.m., fire alarm at 2910 Beaver Creek Drive.
* At 7:02 a.m., emergency medical service at 1000 N. Frederick St.
* At 9:40 a.m., citizen's assist at 611 West End Blvd.
* At 10:08 a.m., fire alarm at 234 E. Lake Drive.
* At 10:12 a.m., citizen's assist at 1462 Price Drive.
* At 1:41 p.m., fire alarm at 211 St. Francis Drive.
* At 2:09 p.m., emergency medical service in the 2400 block of Melrose Avenue.
* At 3:33 p.m., citizen's assist at 1009 Good Hope St.
* At 4:57 p.m., emergency medical service in the 700 block of Linden Street.