- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
GOREVILLE, Ill. — Kenneth "Kenny" Foster, 70, of Goreville, formerly of Anna, Ill., died Sunday, March 22, 2009, at his home.
He was born Sept. 15, 1938, in Union County, Ill., son of John and May Julia Chaney Foster. He and Karen Crain were married Aug. 9, 1980.
Foster served in the U.S. Army.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Steve Foster; two daughters, Sue Foster and Janet Foster, all of Kansas City, Kan.; a stepson, Pete Horine of San Antonio; a brother, Joe Foster of Kansas City; two sisters, Marie Newman of Anna, JoAnn Flick of Kansas City, Kan.; and six grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents, two brothers and three sisters.
Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Wednesday at Crain Funeral Home in Anna.