- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Daughter to Craig Michael and Rachael Nicole Ancell of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:57 a.m. Wednesday, March 18, 2009. Name, Bella Theresa. Weight, 7 pounds, 4 ounces. Mrs. Ancell is the former Rachael Lynn, daughter of Terry and Lesa Lynn of Ponder Springs, Ga., and the late Theresa Steagall of Scott City. Ancell is the son of Bill and Susan Simmons of Scott City and Jerry "Bub" Ancell of Benton, Mo. He is employed at Mid-South Wire.
Son to Darryl Duane and Heather Marie Stratman Jr. of Grassy, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:21 p.m. Wednesday, March 18, 2009. Name, Ty Duane. Weight, 7 pounds, 11 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Stratman is the former Heather Moore, daughter of Gary and Grace Moore of Whitewater. She is store manager at Midwest Energy. Stratman is the son of Darryl and Pam Stratman of Grassy. He is team coordinator at Exel Logistics.
Daughter to Michael Robert and Lindsey Nicole Dudek of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:28 a.m. Thursday, March 19, 2009. Name, Mikelyn Nicole. Weight, 7 pounds, 6 ounces. Mrs. Dudek is the former Lindsey Gotto, daughter of Mark and Debbie Gotto of Perryville, Mo. She is an accountant with Cape Girardeau School District. Dudek is the son of Robert and Donna Dudek of Lake Zurich, Ill. He is general manager of Room Mates.
Daughter to Adam Christopher Slaughter and Constancia May Gonzalez of New Hamburg, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:48 a.m. Thursday, March 19, 2009. Name, Peyton Christine. Weight, 6 pounds, 6 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Ms. Gonzalez is the daughter of James Gibson and Mary Gibson of Advance, Mo. Slaughter is the son of Toby Slaughter of Puxico, Mo., and Teresa Caldwell of Benton, Mo. He is employed at Duby Plastering.