- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)4
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)1
- Four men accused of roles in three robberies (06/29/16)3
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Cape detective who helped solve Krajcir case is retiring (06/28/16)8
- Police: Cape man kidnapped woman, then raped, assaulted her (06/30/16)5
THEBES, Ill. — Billie Jo Sullivan, 59, of Thebes passed away Sunday, March 22, 2009, at her home, where she has resided the past 15 years.
She was born July 24, 1950, in Sacramento, Calif., daughter of Clarence and Thelma Elston Setters. She and William R. Sullivan were married Aug. 21, 1987, in Port Leyden, N.Y.
Loving survivors include her husband; a son, Allen (Lori) Brown of Constableville, N.Y.; four daughters, Diana (Chris) Bailey of Hammondsport, N.Y., Jennifer (special friend, Rob Sneads) Brown of Ferry, N.C., Veronica (Peter) Donahue of Westernville, N.Y., and Crystal (Timothy) Cecil of Cape Girardeau
Also two brothers, David and Lloyd Setters; four sisters, Sheri, Jerri, Sharon Hade and Linda Setters; special friends, Cliff and Patricia Edwards family and Donna Wilson; eight grandchildren, Sara, William, Brittany, Marissa, Kelsey Jo, Meghan, Jordan, Logan; and a great-grandson, Russell William.
A private family service will be held at a later date.
McCombs Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau is in charge of arrangements.
Memorials may be made to any child or children's charity of your choice.
Condolences may be sent to the family by visiting McCombs Funeral Home website at www.mccombsfuneralhome.com.