- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
PATTERSON, Mo. — Homer A. Graham, 81, of Patterson died Saturday, March 21, 2009, at his home.
He was born Dec. 20, 1927, at Fredericktown, Mo. He and Colleen Sebastian were married May 14, 1950, at Fredericktown.
Graham was a farmer and cattle rancher. He was a member of Farm Bureau and Patterson Baptist Church.
Survivors include his wife; three daughters, Lois Kasten of Cape Girardeau, Sally Tegtmeyer of Lebanon, Mo., Margaret Sutton of Des Arc, Mo.; two sons, Richard Graham of Patterson, Mark Graham of Cape Girardeau; two sisters, Lillian White of Arizona, Joyce Niles of Ohio; two brothers, Jim Graham of St. Louis, Larry Graham of Texas; 14 grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. today at Morrison-Worley Funeral Chapel in Piedmont, Mo., with the Revs. Jule Maskrod and Don Hutto officiating. Graveside service will be at 2 p.m. at Sebastian Cemetery near Fredericktown.