- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Community helps Jackson family with two cases of muscular dystrophy (9/19/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Eldorado Resorts to buy Isle of Capri Casinos (9/20/16)7
- Concealed-carry restrictions remain in Missouri despite new state law (9/18/16)22
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)6
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of beating a grandmother to death with baseball bat (9/18/16)
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
ANNA, Ill. — Faye Eileen Watkins Adams, 76, of Anna died Monday, March 23, 2009, at Union County Hospital in Anna.
She was born Oct. 30, 1932, in Mill Creek Ill., daughter of Charles and Ruth Lindsey Watkins. She and Benjamin C. Adams were married Sept. 6, 1952, in Anna. He died Jan. 31, 1987.
Adams retired from Transcraft as a bookkeeper and later was a cashier at the Anna-Jonesboro National Bank. She was a member of the First Baptist Church of Anna where she taught Sunday school. Adams was also a member of the Union County Senior Circle.
Survivors include a daughter, Sue Bollig of Lakewood, Colo.; a son, Lewis Adams of Lakewood; a sister, Judy Hafford of Cairo, Ill.; seven grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren
She was preceded in death by a daughter, seven brothers and five sisters.
Friends may call from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday at First Baptist Church in Anna.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the church, with the Rev. Tony Foeller officiating. Burial will be in Anna Cemetery.
Rendleman and Hileman Funeral Home in Anna, Ill., is in charge of the arrangements.