- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ANNA, Ill. — Faye Eileen Watkins Adams, 76, of Anna died Monday, March 23, 2009, at Union County Hospital in Anna.
She was born Oct. 30, 1932, in Mill Creek Ill., daughter of Charles and Ruth Lindsey Watkins. She and Benjamin C. Adams were married Sept. 6, 1952, in Anna. He died Jan. 31, 1987.
Adams retired from Transcraft as a bookkeeper and later was a cashier at the Anna-Jonesboro National Bank. She was a member of the First Baptist Church of Anna where she taught Sunday school. Adams was also a member of the Union County Senior Circle.
Survivors include a daughter, Sue Bollig of Lakewood, Colo.; a son, Lewis Adams of Lakewood; a sister, Judy Hafford of Cairo, Ill.; seven grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren
She was preceded in death by a daughter, seven brothers and five sisters.
Friends may call from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday at First Baptist Church in Anna.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the church, with the Rev. Tony Foeller officiating. Burial will be in Anna Cemetery.
Rendleman and Hileman Funeral Home in Anna, Ill., is in charge of the arrangements.