- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Billy Lands Sr.
FLORISSANT, Mo. — Billy G. Lands Sr., 75, of Florissant, formerly of Delta, died Sunday, March 22, 2009, in Florissant.
Lands was born Jan. 17, 1934, at Delta, son of Thomas H. and Lucy Spain Lands. He and Alice Gibson were married Nov. 8, 1958, in St. Louis County, Mo.
Survivors include his wife; four children, Linda Autry of Charlotte, N.C., Mary Buescher of St. Louis County, Bill Lands Jr. of Hazelwood, Mo., and Tom Lands of Florissant; a sibling, Dallas Lands of Delta; eight grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a brother.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Hutchens Mortuary in Florissant.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the mortuary.