- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
LILBOURN, Mo. -- Dorothy Mae Grogan, 56, of Lilbourn died Monday, Dec. 13, 2004, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born March 7, 1948, daughter of John J. and Annie Arietta Hayden Grogan. She was formerly of East Prairie, Mo.
Survivors include a daughter, Carmen Shands of East Prairie; a brother, Larry Grogan of Matthews, Mo.; seven sisters, Linda Jones of Oklahoma City, Okla., Carolyn Tripp, Johnnie Dean, Georgia Thurman and Mary Grogan, all of East Prairie, Helen Day of Matthews, Ellen Grogan of Cape Girardeau; and five grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two brothers.
Friends may call at Shelby Funeral Home in East Prairie from noon to service time today.
The funeral will be at 2:30 p.m. today at the funeral home, with Denver Glenn officiating.