- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Joe E. Noble, 67, of Chaffee died Tuesday, Dec. 14, 2004, at his home.
He was born June 17, 1937, at Kennett, Mo., son of John Hampton and Minnie Opal Fox Noble.
Noble was a retired electrician. He was a member of International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 58 in Detroit, Mich.
He served in the U.S. Air Force.
Survivors include two sons, Justin Noble of Cape Girardeau, Carl Noble of Stroudsburg, Pa.; five daughters, Belinda Noble of Cape Girardeau, Rebecca Noble of Florida, Cindy Cole of Ponder, Texas, Vivian Kinder of Chaffee, Carla Noble of Malden, Mo.; and a sister, Laura Marrs of Chaffee.
He was preceded in death by his parents, a son, two brothers and a sister.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee after 11 a.m. Friday.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Friday at the chapel, with the Rev. C.B. Stidham officiating. Burial will be in Union Park Cemetery.