- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)21
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
Apparition is amazing experience
To the editor:
In response to "Sharing Mary's messages": I went to Medjugorje in 1998. It was the most incredible experience in my life. After reading Wayne Weible's book "Medjugorje the Message" in one day in 1995, things have not been the same. I have learned more about my Catholic faith in nine years than I did in all my previous years combined. The church will one day give a decision on the authenticity of Medjugorje. Of course, like most of the millions who went to Medjugorje, I went because of the apparitions. One of Mary's messages says that if we had to decide between being present during an apparition or going to Mass, go to Mass. She said that she is closer to us at Mass than she is to the visionaries during an apparition.
TONY ROCHA, Freeland, Mich.