- Prioritizing Jackson's needs (02/12/16)
- East Cape mayor sends thanks (02/12/16)
- Band proud part of Cape history (02/09/16)
- Thanks for help during flood (02/08/16)
- Church helps stem tides of grief (02/05/16)
- Two sides to Affordable Care Act (01/26/16)
- Bill restores consumer freedom (01/22/16)
- Stop the squeezing (01/17/16)
Nurse was great comfort after loss
To the editor:
In response to "Blankets to bring the dead to life": I too had a miscarriage and was on the OB floor at Southeast Missouri Hospital six years ago. I was cared for by a wonderful nurse named Cindy Rigdon. I will never forget the comfort we received from her. We were hurting and lost and full of "whys" and "ifs." She never left. If I remember correctly, she even stayed with me after her shift was over for a little while. I think this might be the Cindy mentioned in the article. If it is, I would like her to know how much her care and concern and messages of comfort meant to me during that time. She is truly a blessing to all she cares for. Her mother should be very proud.
LESLIE KRIETE, Columbia, Mo.