- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)3
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)20
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)14
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
Excellent job of reporting
To the editor:
The story on gene flaws and vaccine additives was a comprehensively well-written story. Bob Miller deserves kudos. I just want to know how a paper of your size, circulation and staff finds the time to make the effort for producing journalism at its best? I don't understand why larger newspapers can't or won't do the excellent job your reporter did in writing that piece. Does Bob Miller have a clone in Oregon? If not, send some of his DNA this way.
MICHAEL FRAMSON, Medford, Ore.