- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)3
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)1
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Oran town board fired officer before hiring him as police chief; city officials say they can't remember reason for firing (6/25/17)3
- Library provides free lunches this summer (6/19/17)
- Jackson School District giving away bricks from 'Old A' building (6/23/17)2
Excellent job of reporting
To the editor:
The story on gene flaws and vaccine additives was a comprehensively well-written story. Bob Miller deserves kudos. I just want to know how a paper of your size, circulation and staff finds the time to make the effort for producing journalism at its best? I don't understand why larger newspapers can't or won't do the excellent job your reporter did in writing that piece. Does Bob Miller have a clone in Oregon? If not, send some of his DNA this way.
MICHAEL FRAMSON, Medford, Ore.