- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Excellent job of reporting
To the editor:
The story on gene flaws and vaccine additives was a comprehensively well-written story. Bob Miller deserves kudos. I just want to know how a paper of your size, circulation and staff finds the time to make the effort for producing journalism at its best? I don't understand why larger newspapers can't or won't do the excellent job your reporter did in writing that piece. Does Bob Miller have a clone in Oregon? If not, send some of his DNA this way.
MICHAEL FRAMSON, Medford, Ore.