- State declares test results for schools invalid (10/4/17)2
- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- Child-custody advocate: State law needs fix to provide parents with more equal custody (10/12/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
Excellent job of reporting
To the editor:
The story on gene flaws and vaccine additives was a comprehensively well-written story. Bob Miller deserves kudos. I just want to know how a paper of your size, circulation and staff finds the time to make the effort for producing journalism at its best? I don't understand why larger newspapers can't or won't do the excellent job your reporter did in writing that piece. Does Bob Miller have a clone in Oregon? If not, send some of his DNA this way.
MICHAEL FRAMSON, Medford, Ore.