- Krispy Kreme coming to Cape Girardeau (12/14/17)2
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Cape schools to get two new principals, assistant superintendent (12/13/17)1
- Former Wimpy's Drive-In owner Freeman Lewis dies (12/9/17)2
- Two Cape County residents, including former Jackson police officer, face burglary charges in Colorado (12/12/17)
- Jury convicts Scott City man who confessed to murder; girlfriend's testimony corroborates confession (12/9/17)
- Kelso resident brings home $60K in lottery winnings (12/14/17)
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Wind brings down Wendy's sign in Cape Girardeau (12/11/17)2
- Feds ask judge to impose $6.5 million punishment for Cape surgeon (12/7/17)9
Excellent job of reporting
To the editor:
The story on gene flaws and vaccine additives was a comprehensively well-written story. Bob Miller deserves kudos. I just want to know how a paper of your size, circulation and staff finds the time to make the effort for producing journalism at its best? I don't understand why larger newspapers can't or won't do the excellent job your reporter did in writing that piece. Does Bob Miller have a clone in Oregon? If not, send some of his DNA this way.
MICHAEL FRAMSON, Medford, Ore.