- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- MCA calls for protection of those found not guilty of animal abuse (1/10/18)2
- Scaling up: Long John Silver's adding an A&W (1/10/18)3
- Southeast to cut workforce to meet budget needs caused by state cuts (1/10/18)7
- Word to your superintendent: Glass rocks Vanilla Ice parody to announce cancellation (1/13/18)2
- Business Notebook: New rooftop restaurant to be atop Marquette Tower (1/8/18)2
- Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce recognizes commitment to community at annual awards banquet (1/13/18)
- Church, businesses set up pop-up homeless shelter as winter storm approaches (1/12/18)1
- Plaintiffs' attorney wants jury to see basement steps at Cape courthouse (1/10/18)
Keep up good work on autism
To the editor:
In response to "Gene flaw may link autism, vaccine additive": How refreshing the truth is. We parents (and some researchers and doctors) have been saying this for years. Good job on this report. Shame on those people (Centers for Disease Control, pharmaceutical industry, FDA) who deliberately mislead people with falsehoods. Keep up the good work.
DONALD BONDANK, Lenexa, Kan.