- Deputies: Man, woman tried to arrange killing of his estranged wife (5/21/17)1
- Former coroner convicted of felony theft now faces prison in misdemeanor case (5/23/17)2
- Cape police say man assaulted, kidnapped girlfriend (5/21/17)2
- Woman may lose foot after being hit by moped (5/24/17)
- Mississippi County sheriff fights efforts in court to remove him from office (5/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Woman, sister-in-law buy Perryville custom-wear shop (5/22/17)
- Cape man accused of shooting a woman in Jackson (5/21/17)
- Police apprehend Charleston man they say hit Cape woman with car (5/24/17)
- Illinois Trail of Tears site where Cherokee buried named to National Historic Register (5/24/17)
- Broadening horizons: Heartland Dream Team founder stays committed to area youth (5/21/17)2
Keep up good work on autism
To the editor:
In response to "Gene flaw may link autism, vaccine additive": How refreshing the truth is. We parents (and some researchers and doctors) have been saying this for years. Good job on this report. Shame on those people (Centers for Disease Control, pharmaceutical industry, FDA) who deliberately mislead people with falsehoods. Keep up the good work.
DONALD BONDANK, Lenexa, Kan.