- A Whopper of an honor: Local company named top Burger King franchisee (11/15/17)3
- Southern Illinois farmer's grapevines destroyed by dicamba; four years of work lost (10/29/17)2
- Aldi store reopens after renovations (11/14/17)3
- Chantelle Becking strives to make a difference through her family and community (11/10/17)
- Federal jury finds surgeon Fonn guilty of kickback scheme (11/10/17)4
- Residents view pedestrian bridge as eyesore; city manager says it's designed to rust (11/13/17)8
- Jackson elementary students try to help others with 'kindness boxes' (11/6/17)1
- Decisions coming soon on steel mill, smelter in New Madrid (11/17/17)1
- State audit: Bollinger County tax levies violate state law; county commission disagrees (11/17/17)3
- Search reveals body in lake near Poplar Bluff; foul play suspected (11/12/17)
Keep up good work on autism
To the editor:
In response to "Gene flaw may link autism, vaccine additive": How refreshing the truth is. We parents (and some researchers and doctors) have been saying this for years. Good job on this report. Shame on those people (Centers for Disease Control, pharmaceutical industry, FDA) who deliberately mislead people with falsehoods. Keep up the good work.
DONALD BONDANK, Lenexa, Kan.