- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Harbor Freight Tools store coming to Cape (3/29/17)6
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Cape school board rejects proposal to allow parochial-school students to play sports (3/28/17)73
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
Keep up good work on autism
To the editor:
In response to "Gene flaw may link autism, vaccine additive": How refreshing the truth is. We parents (and some researchers and doctors) have been saying this for years. Good job on this report. Shame on those people (Centers for Disease Control, pharmaceutical industry, FDA) who deliberately mislead people with falsehoods. Keep up the good work.
DONALD BONDANK, Lenexa, Kan.