- Man accused of setting fire to Delta bar; posted photos of it burning on Facebook (9/17/17)5
- McClure man accused of leaving children in hot truck while gambling in casino (9/19/17)1
- New boutique store advocates for special-needs people (9/19/17)
- Say Cheese: The story behind the famous sandwiches at the East Perry Fair (9/22/17)
- Anne Limbaugh dies, leaves legacy of caring (9/22/17)
- Retailer may come to Jackson; rezoning needed first (9/17/17)2
- Planet Fitness to anchor Town Plaza shopping center (9/18/17)2
- Former major-league slugger Darryl Strawberry to speak at La Croix (9/20/17)
- Mo. conservation agents help fight fires in western U.S. (9/15/17)
- Owner of Mary Jane Burgers & Brew in Perryville to open new culinary concept in Cape (9/15/17)3
Keep up good work on autism
To the editor:
In response to "Gene flaw may link autism, vaccine additive": How refreshing the truth is. We parents (and some researchers and doctors) have been saying this for years. Good job on this report. Shame on those people (Centers for Disease Control, pharmaceutical industry, FDA) who deliberately mislead people with falsehoods. Keep up the good work.
DONALD BONDANK, Lenexa, Kan.