- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Police reports 12/16/04
The following items were released Wednesday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Violeta Aguirre Hidalgo, 57, 1115 S. Sprigg St., was arrested on Stoddard County warrants for passing bad checks and failure to appear in court.
* Ebay Tyrone James, 27, 621 S. Henderson St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for domestic assault.
* David Allen Amos, 34, no known address, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation, and on a federal warrant for possession of dangerous drugs.
* Jessica L. Allen, 21, 102 N. Henderson St., was arrested on warrants from Sikeston, Mo., for contempt of court and possession of marijuana.
* Broshawn Depree Egson, 28, 4024 Pleasant St., St. Louis, was arrested on city warrants for contempt of court for traffic offenses.
* Carla Weston, 26, 1927 N. Kingshighway, Lot 52, was arrested on city warrants for contempt of court for traffic offenses.
* Mail was reported stolen from 601 N. Sprigg St.
* A license plate was reported stolen in the city.
* Gasoline was reported stolen from Amoco D-Mart, 3276 William St.
* Medications were reported stolen from 45 S. West End Blvd.
* A 1986 green Oldsmobile Cutlass, Missouri license 432 WPC, was reported stolen from 2716 Luce St.
* A Missouri license plate, 739 WPB, was reported stolen from 919 S. Pacific St.
* Cash was reported stolen from 2825 Bloomfield Road.
* A vehicle door was reported scratched at 412 Sheridan Drive.
* Harassment was reported at 200 Mason St.
* Peace disturbance was reported at 2109 William St.
* An Illinois license plate, 6859237, was found at 40 S. Sprigg St.
* A 1982 blue GMC Suburban was reported abandoned at 212 S. Lorimier St.
* A wallet and its contents were reported lost at 232 Shirley Drive.