- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Daughter to Joe Don and Holly Ann Buxton of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:49 a.m. Monday, Dec. 6, 2004. Name, Brooklynn Faye. Weight, 7 pounds 7 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Buxton is the former Holly Higle, daughter of Tommy and Virginia Higle of Marietta, Okla. Buxton is the son of Joe and Linda Buxton of Altus, Okla. He is the children's pastor at Lynwood Baptist Church.
Twin daughter and son to Thomas Jonathan Preston and Christina A. Greable of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, Monday, Dec. 6, 2004. Madison Bailey was born at 1:15 p.m. and weighed 5 pounds 12 ounces. Tyler Jay was born at 1:16 p.m. and weighed 5 pounds 12 ounces. The couple has another son and two daughters. Ms. Greable is the former Christina Randol, daughter of Richard Randol and Sherry Randol of Cape Girardeau. She is employed at Wal-Mart. Preston is the son of Linda Barclay of Fort Pierce, Fla. He is a probation and parole officer with state of Missouri Department of Corrections.
Son to Regional Jurmaine and Heather Renea Pearson of Commerce, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:36 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 7, 2004. Name, Alexander Jurmaine. Weight, 8 pounds 2 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Pearson is the former Heather Hendon. She is a cashier at McDonald's. Pearson is the son of Beverly Pearson of Sikeston, Mo.
Son to Rodney W. and Beth A. Eldridge of Benton, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:16 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 7, 2004. Name, Clayton David. Weight, 7 pounds 11 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Eldridge is the former Beth Brashear, daughter of Lawrence and Pat Brashear of Sikeston, Mo. Eldridge is the son of Katherine Eldridge of Kelso, Mo., and Russell Eldridge of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Auto Tire and Parts.
Son to Marcus George and Jennifer Nicole Locke of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 4 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 7, 2004. Name, Connor James. Weight, 6 pounds 6 ounces. First child. Mrs. Locke is the former Jennifer Wilcutt, daughter of Judy Wilcutt of Fruitland and Mike Wilcutt of Oran, Mo. Locke is the son of Charles Locke and Marilyn Perrine of Eustis, Fla. He is a sales associate at K's Merchandise.
Daughter to Jim Michael and Sherry Nicole Davey of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:45 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 9, 2004. Name, Maggie Rose. Weight, 7 pounds 3 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Davey is the former Sherry Ford, daughter of Donnie and Phyliss Ford of Jackson. She is employed at MedAssets HSCA. Davey is the son of Lee and Pat Johnson of St. Peters, Mo., and Tim and Lucy Davey of Germantown, Tenn. He is a golf professional at Kimbeland Country Club.