- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
CHARLESTON, Mo. -- Willie Finley Moore, 93, of Charleston died Monday, Dec. 13, 2004, at Missouri Delta Medical Center in Sikeston, Mo.
She was born Sept. 17, 1911, in Deventer, Mo., daughter of Cyrus and Sadie Traylor. She and Thomas Byrd Moore were married Dec. 20, 1930. He died March 3, 1978.
Survivors include a son, Kenneth Moore of East Prairie, Mo.; two daughters, Lamona Jordon of Advance, Mo., Karen Wright of Charleston; several grandchildren and great-grandchildren; and a great-great-grandson.
She was preceded in death by two sons, two daughters, a brother and a sister.
Friends may call at McMikle Funeral Home from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Bill Meeks officiating. Burial will be in Oak Grove Cemetery.