The following items were released Tuesday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Johnny W. Dunger, 42, 530 Louis St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, driving on a revoked license, and other traffic offenses.
* Muhammad Deshun Jackson, 29, 417 S. Benton St., was arrested on a warrant for probation violation on an original charge of violating an ex parte order.
* Linda Wilson, 40, no address given, was arrested on a Jackson warrant for failure to appear in court.
* Rhonda Michelle Conner, 28, 816 Themis St., Apt. 202, was arrested on a Taney County warrant for possession of a controlled substance.
* Leema Ellin Burns, 79, 518 S. Benton St., was issued a summons for a leash law violation.
* Props were reported stolen from Mike's Marine, 1300 Water St.
* A CD/DVD player was reported stolen and a console screen damaged at Approved Auto, 402 S. Kingshighway.
* An AM/FM CD player was reported stolen at AAA Motors, 1318 N. Kingshighway.
* Sudafed was reported stolen from Schnucks, 19 S. Kingshighway.
* Missouri license plates, 734-XCH, were reported stolen at 140 S. Henderson Ave.
* Gasoline was reported stolen from Rhodes 101, 1610 N. Kingshighway.
* A rear window of a vehicle was reported damaged at 3019 Aspen Drive.
* Fraud was reported at Plaza Pawn, 2100 William St.
* A Roadmaster Mountain Fury bike was reported found at 714 Broadway.
* A Missouri license plate, 607 XCH, was reported lost.
* A green 1995 Pontiac Sunfire was reported abandoned at Interstate 55 and Kingshighway.
The following items were released Tuesday by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Aaron Tarble, 18, HC 64, Box 5335, Marble Hill, Mo., was issued summonses for driving without a license, failure to register a vehicle and no insurance.
* A theft was reported in the 1700 block of Lee Avenue.
* Property damage was reported in the 2800 block of South Old Orchard Road, on West Independence Street and on South Farmington Road.