- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Fire report 12/15/04
Firefighters responded to the following items on Monday:
* At 6:22 p.m., emergency medical service in the 500 block of Boxwood Drive.
* At 9:25 p.m., emergency medical service in the 800 block of Themis Street.
* At 10;30 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1500 block of Water Street.
* At 11:24 p.m., alarm sounding at 4614 Nash Road.
Firefighters responded to the following items on Tuesday:
* At 3:04 a.m., alarm sounding in the 1000 block of Towers Complex.
* At 8:33 a.m., emergency medical service in the 2000 block of Steven Drive.
* At 10:15 a.m., alarm sounding at 1000 N. Sprigg St.
* At 3:39 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1900 block of Carolina Lane.