- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Fire report 12/15/04
Firefighters responded to the following items on Monday:
* At 6:22 p.m., emergency medical service in the 500 block of Boxwood Drive.
* At 9:25 p.m., emergency medical service in the 800 block of Themis Street.
* At 10;30 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1500 block of Water Street.
* At 11:24 p.m., alarm sounding at 4614 Nash Road.
Firefighters responded to the following items on Tuesday:
* At 3:04 a.m., alarm sounding in the 1000 block of Towers Complex.
* At 8:33 a.m., emergency medical service in the 2000 block of Steven Drive.
* At 10:15 a.m., alarm sounding at 1000 N. Sprigg St.
* At 3:39 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1900 block of Carolina Lane.