- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PATTON, Mo. -- Myrtle "Myrt" Seabaugh, 80, of Patton died Saturday, Dec. 11, 2004, at Saint Francis Medical Center.
She was born Nov., 23, 1924, at Patton, daughter of Ira M. and Anna C. Shirley Crites. She and Virgil L. Seabaugh were married April 28, 1951. He died Dec. 27, 1988.
Seabaugh was a member of Little Whitewater Baptist Church.
Survivors include two daughters; Marlene Mayfield and Judy Seabaugh, both of Patton; four grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by three brothers, infant twins and a sister.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Liley Funeral Home in Patton.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with Rev. Kent Wilfong officiating. Burial will be in Patton Cemetery.