- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Police reports 12/12/04
The following items were released Saturday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Keith A. Fischer, 19, of 724 Fairway, received a summons for driving while intoxicated.
Douglas V. Rogers, 23, of 123 Elmdale St., Florissant, Mo., received summonses for a stop sign violation and driving while intoxicated.
Sara A. Larocca, 21, of 1685 Horseshoe St., Florissant, Mo., received summonses for no turn signal and driving while intoxicated.
Sean M. Kaysinger, 19, of 812 South Towers, received a summons on failure to maintain traffic lane and on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Perry l. Pyle, 20, of 7809 Kenridge, St. Louis, received a summons for no turn signal, failure to yield, driving while intoxicated and being a minor in possession of alcohol.
Keith C. Pruitt, no age given, of 1107 Merriwether St., received a summons for careless and imprudent driving.
Kevin L. Nobles, 20, of 1000 Towers Circle, received a summons for no operator's license and no headlights.
A handicap parking placard was reported stolen at 3439 William St.
Identity theft was reported at 285 S. Plaza Way.
Damage to a vehicle was reported at 2564 Ranchito Drive.
Property was reported found at 1126 N. Sprigg St.
A 19 year-old man was placed in protective custody at 40 S. Sprigg St.
An ex parte violation was reported at 3020 Boutin Drive.
An incident of endangerment of child welfare was reported at 907 Chestnut St.
Littering was reported at 1036 N. Fountain St.