- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Dreyers mark 40th event
Mr. and Mrs. Leonard Dreyer of Jackson celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary with an open house reception Nov. 7, 2004, at the Elks Lodge in Jackson. The couple renewed their vows.
Hosts were their daughters, Sherri Prysock of St. Louis, Nancee and George Flowers and Catheryn and James Hartle of Millersville; and grandchildren, Kelli Prysock, Caleb Burton and Jake Flowers, and Christopher and Chuck Hartle.
Dreyer and Sharon Sander were married Nov. 1, 1964, at First Presbyterian Church in Jackson.