- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Andrea Christine Berge and Michael Scott Jennings were married Aug. 7, 2003, at the Moon Palace Resort in Cancun, Mexico.
The bride is the daughter of Dan and Chris Pekios of Bettendorf, Iowa, formerly of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Russ and Zoe Jennings of Milan, Ill., and Jeanette Thomas of Wahiawa, Hawaii.
Matron of honor was Audra Ford of Bluegrass, Iowa.
Fletch Ford of Bluegrass was best man.
A reception was held Aug. 23 at Duck Creek Lodge in Davenport, Iowa.
Mrs. Jennings expects to receive a bachelor's degree in accounting from Western Illinois University in Moline in May 2005. She is an accountant at John Deere in Moline.
The groom is employed at Gallaxy One Satellites in Moline.
The couple is residing in Bettendorf.