- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Rose C. Renner, 85, died Wednesday, Dec. 8, 2004, at Perry County Memorial Hospital.
She was born May 1, 1919, in Perry County, daughter of Louis and Theresa Unterreiner Leible. She and Joseph Renner were married May 26, 1947, at Apple Creek, Mo. He died Feb. 26, 1996.
Renner was a member of St. Maurus Catholic Church in Biehle, Mo., and its Married Ladies Sodality.
Survivors include a daughter, Stella Weibrecht of Perryville; a son, Thomas Renner of Perryville; two sisters, Flora Berkbuegler of Perryville, Leola Funke of Longtown, Mo.; and a granddaughter.
She was preceded in death by two sisters and a brother.
Friends may call at Miller Family Funeral Home from 4 to 8 p.m. today, and Saturday from 6:30 to 9:30 a.m. The parish wake will be at 7 tonight. The rosary will be recited at 9 a.m. Saturday.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Maurus Church, with the Rev. Tony Dattilo officiating. Burial will be in St. Maurus Cemetery.