- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Dora Louisa Meyer, 93, of Marble Hill died Wednesday, Dec. 8, 2004, at Elder Care of Marble Hill.
She was born Sept. 5, 1911, at Laflin, Mo., daughter of William and Carrie Josephine Clippard Riehn. She and Leon Meyer were married Oct. 27, 1934, in Illinois. He died June 4, 1964.
Meyer was a member of Red Star Baptist Church in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include a son, Charles Meyer of Granite City, Ill.; a daughter, Patsy Lukefahr of Leopold, Mo.; a brother, Lindell Riehn of Jackson; a sister, Lucy Conley of Cape Girardeau; seven grandchildren; and 10 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two brothers and two sisters.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau from 10 a.m. to service time Saturday.
The funeral will be at 1:30 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Dave Conley officiating. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park in Cape Girardeau.