- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Police reports 12/10/04
The following items were released Thursday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Damien A. Brown, 25, 1402 Perry Ave., was arrested on city warrants for contempt of court on various traffic offenses.
A park bench was reported stolen from Saint Francis Medical Center, 211 St. Francis Drive.
Gasoline was reported stolen from Shell D-Mart, 3415 William St.
A purse and its contents were reported stolen in the 100 block of Water Street.
Medications were reported stolen from 547 Jefferson Street.
Money was reported stolen from 2001 N. Kingshighway.
Walkway light fixtures were reported damaged at Cape First Assembly, 750 N. Mount Auburn Road.
A black 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix was reported abandoned at 3049 William St.
A 16-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court for being a runaway.
A 16-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of unlawful use of a weapon.
A 12-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court for being a runaway.
A black 1996 BMW reported stolen was recovered at 505 N. Kingshighway.