- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Tamara Lynn Clayton and Jeffery Don Hendrix were united in marriage Aug. 14, 2004, at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Jackson. Monsignor Ed Eftink performed the ceremony. Soloist was Alisha Walther of Cape Girardeau.
The bride is the daughter of Charles Clayton of Marion, Ohio, and the late Mary Clayton. The groom is the son of Gary and Donna Hendrix of Jackson.
Matron of honor was Michelle Calvin of Jackson, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Kendra Jordan of Tamms, Ill., Amy Kasten-Yates of Pocahontas, Millie Maloney and Lori Swift of Jackson, and Tammy Unterreiner of Jackson, sister of the groom. Junior bridesmaid was Melinda Calvin of Jackson, niece of the bride.
Joe Dysinger of Chaffee, Mo., was best man. Groomsmen were Aaron Lohmann and Mark Lueder of Chaffee, Gibbie Yates of Pocahontas, James Unterreiner of Jackson, brother-in-law of the groom, and Toby Hendrix of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the groom. Ushers were Whitney Calvin of Jackson, brother-in-law of the bride, and Stephen Harris of Jackson, nephew of the groom.
Candlelighters were Chris and Molly Schaefer of Jackson.
Flower girl was Mary Calvin, daughter of Whitney and Michelle Calvin and niece of the bride. Ringbearers were Mark Calvin, nephew of the bride, and Dominique Unterreiner, nephew of the groom. Mark is the son of Whitney and Michelle Calvin. Dominique is the son of James and Tammy Unterreiner.
Guest book attendants were Ashlee and Kaleb Powell, niece and nephew of the groom.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Jackson Elks Lodge. Servers were Brittani and Tiffani Powell, nieces of the groom.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Aug. 13 at the lodge.
Mrs. Hendrix is a 1997 graduate of Jackson High School, and is attending Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed at Rental Land Special Events in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is a 1996 graduate of Jackson High School. He is employed at Rose Concrete Products Inc. in Scott City.
The couple is residing in Jackson.