- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Alexis Cleveland Reese and Capt. David Gregory Cash were married May 15, 2004, at Cape Bible Chapel in Cape Girardeau. Dan Greene performed the ceremony. Music was by Trio Girardeaux. Pianist was Tyson Zahner of Jackson, guitarist was J.R. Honeycutt of Fort Worth, Texas, cousin of the bride, and soloist was Adrian True of St. Louis.
The bride is the daughter of Kent and Jackie Reese of Jackson. The groom is the son of Bonnie Cash of San Rafael, Calif., and Greg and Judy Cash of Dorena, Ore.
Grand matron of honor was Glora Honeycutt of Fort Worth, grandmother of the bride. Matron of honor was Carrie Kastner of New Jersey. Bridesmaids were Lara Robey, Erika Hahn, Tracie Miles, all of St. Louis, Angela Underwood of Cape Girardeau, Michelle Reese of Clarksville, Tenn., sister-in-law of the bride, and Amy Sullivan of Austin, Texas, cousin of the bride.
Mike Green of San Rafael was best man. Groomsmen were Jared Burr of Jacksonville, N.C., brother-in-law of the groom; Noah Reese of Clarksville, brother of the bride; Steve Grant of San Rafael; Damian Everest of Jacksonville Beach, Fla.; Victor Bramante, Brian Kelly and Matt Gardner, all of San Rafael. Ushers were Bill and Chase Schlichtman of San Rafael, cousins of the groom.
Candlelighters were Amanda Martin of St. Louis and Stacey Davis of San Rafael.
Flower girls were Sydney Burr, niece of the groom, and Megan Schmitt. Ringbearer was Zachery Burr. Sydney and Zachery are the children of Jared and Alisa Burr. Megan is the daughter of Dan and Jen Schmitt of St. Louis.
Kristin Joyner of St. Louis attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the dinner and dance reception was held at Drury Lodge. Servers were Melissa Adams of Indiana; Glynda Hinson of Dallas, Texas, aunt of the bride; and Pat McDonald of Jackson.
Greg and Judy Cash hosted the rehearsal dinner May 14 at the University Center Ballroom.
Mrs. Cash received a bachelor of science degree from the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City. She is a leasing consultant at St. Andrews Community in Bear, Del.
The groom received a bachelor of science degree in international business from Sacramento State, and a master's degree in business administration from Webster University in St. Louis. He is a C-5 pilot with the U.S. Air Force, stationed in Dover, Del.
The couple is residing in Bear.