- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jennifer Lynn Carlton and Michael W. Engelhardt exchanged wedding vows Sept. 18, 2004, at Centenary United Methodist Church. Dr. Clayton Smith performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Jim and Cheri Honey of Ullin, Ill., and the late Mike Carlton of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Richard and Karen Engelhardt of Paris, Tenn., and the late Elaine Engelhardt of Cape Girardeau.
Matron of honor was Laurie Gibbs of Cape Girardeau, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Teresa Morgan of Gilbertsville, Ky., and Kara Ford of Cape Girardeau.
Keller Ford of Cape Girardeau was best man. Groomsmen were Jason Rodgers and Colin Patterson, brother-in-law of the groom, both of Cape Girardeau. Ushers were Brent Metje and Blake Gerard of Cape Girardeau.
Candlelighter was Jennifer Bickel of St. Charles, Mo.
Flower girl was Casey Patterson, daughter of Colin and Kelly Patterson and niece of the groom. Ringbearer was Brandon Gibbs, son of Scott and Laurie Gibbs and nephew of the bride.
Guest book attendants were Jessica and Emily Dalton, nieces of the groom.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Deerfield Lodge.
The rehearsal dinner was held Sept. 17 at River Eagle, hosted by Colin and Kelly Patterson and John and LeAnn Dalton.
Mrs. Engelhardt is a 1998 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed at Timberline International Forest Products Inc., and at Outback Steakhouse.
The groom is a 1997 graduate of Southeast. He is employed at River Bend Rice in McClure, Ill.
The couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.