- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cortney Lynn Correa and Kenneth Charles "K.C." Fleitz were united in marriage Oct. 10, 2004, at Fairmont Orchid Hotel in Hawaii.
The bride is the daughter of Joe and Debbie Correa of Bowling Green, Ohio. The groom is the son of Judy and Bob Hodits of Cape Girardeau and Kenneth Fleitz of Curtice, Ohio.
After a wedding trip in Hawaii, the couple is residing in Toledo, Ohio.