- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Tammy Renee Pinkerton and James Edward Keller Jr. were married Oct. 9, 2004, in Jackson. Jim Matthews performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Harold and Kathy Ringwald of Jackson. The groom is the son of Vicki Vernon.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the Elks Lodge in Jackson.
Mrs. Keller is a graduate of Jackson High School, and received an associate's degree in business management. She is a purchasing assistant at D.I. Supply.
The groom is owner/operator of River City Lawn Service.
After a wedding trip to Gatlinburg, Tenn., and Myrtle Beach, S.C., the couple is residing in Jackson.