- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Jack L. Seabaugh, 71, of Marietta, Ga., and formerly of Cape Girardeau, died Friday, Dec. 4, 2004.
He and Wilma Maile were married Aug. 12, 1956, in Peoria, Ill.
He was retired from GAB Business Systems and was a U.S. Army veteran.
Survivors include his wife; and two daughters, Kathy Adkins and Karen Seabaugh, both of Marietta.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Monday at H.M. Patterson and Son Canton Hill Chapel in Marietta.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home.