- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Fire report 12/05/04
Firefighters responded to the following items on Friday:
At 5:26 p.m., motor vehicle accident at Independence Street and Kingshighway.
At 6:05 p.m., motor vehicle accident at Independence Street and Kingshighway.
Firefighters responded to the following items on Saturday:
At 3:53 a.m., alarm sounding at 1000 N. Sprigg St.
At 8:30 a.m., citizen assist at 1028 Caufield Drive.
At 12:12 p.m., medical assist in the 2200 block of Melrose Avenue.